Staying out in the sun and in the cold in winter leaves marks on the skin and one cheap toner will remove them in no time .
Natural, homemade toner RECIPE
- take a few branches of parsley
- chop them fine and put them in a glass container
- prepare a 50/50 mixture of water and brandy
- let it completely cool down
- add this mixture to the parsley
- close the container with it’s lid,
- leave this to settle for about two weeks, in a cupboard
- avoid direct sunlight
- filter through a coffee filter
- store it in the refrigerator.
- apply this toner with a cotton pad on your face and neck
- do this every day
- in one week you will notice the sunspots slowly disappearing from your beautiful and smooth skin.