Hair loss is a natural process , lose 50-100 hairs daily but if you notice that your hair is becoming significantly thinner or you have a bald patch then you should do something .
Causes for hair loss:
- Severe infections
- Hair products
- Autoimmune disease
- Major surgery
- Hereditary thinning or baldness
- Eating disorder
- Cancer treatments
- Iron deficiency
- Weight loss
No need to spend time and money in trying expensive hair products because there is a natural hair tonic that will strengthen and regrow your hair.
- high in the amino acid ricinoleic,
- enters the skin of the scalp and follicles,
- regulates the pH levels,
- prevent hair loss and dandruff.
- rich in vitamins, protein, and fatty acids,
- strengthen the hair,
- packed with vitamin E,
- promotes hair growth and hydrates the hair
- contain lecithin
- prevents breakage and brittleness.
- packed with antioxidants
- soften the hair
- strengthen the hair follicles
- supports hair growth
- moisturizes the hair.
- 2 tbsp of castor oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of honey
Preparation and use
- mix everything
- apply it on the scalp and roots,
- apply on the ends
- cover the hair with a shower cap
- let it act for 2-4 hours
- wash it off
- and then do this twice a week as long as you think is necessary .
Say beautiful …